3.30.2014

NAILS FIVE: BUTTER LONDON HOLIDAY CUTICLE OIL


If you read a previous nail post of mine you've seen my pros and cons for the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.  This product has no such problems.  In fact, the only con is the packaging (glass) doesn't necessarily make this little wonder handbag/travel friendly.

This purchase can be 100% blamed on Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup.  She mentioned that it smelled like a tropical vacation and I was instantly needing this.  I purchased it, but didn't use it for a while and boy do I regret that now.  This little wonder smells like pineapples and coconuts and is the perfect cuticle oil. 

The little brush keeps you from getting too much and it sinks in and moisturizes without leaving your hands greasy.  There's really nothing else I could ask from Butter London except a little mini purse version.  



No comments:

Post a Comment