11.20.2013

MAKEUP ONE: BUXOM FULL-ON LIP POLISH IN DOLLY



Okay, so I just did a massive clean out of makeup.  Disposed of some rancid/questionable products, donated some to a couple of friends, and just generally got a better idea of what I was going to be working through.

The consolidation of my lip collection left me with, well, should I even say? What the Hell?  If I can't be honest with the internet cosmos then who can I be honest with? I was left with 56 lip products.  

If you want a break down:

26 Lipsticks

15 Lipglosses

8 Lip Balms

4 Lip Stains

3 Lip Pencils

I'm planning on reviewing each one individually on here.  Eventually. In the meantime I thought I'd tell y'all about my newest acquisition.  

Say hello to Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in the shade Dolly.  This was a free gift from Sephora Inside JCPenney's that I received a mailer about and couldn't wait to get my grubby little mitts on.  And boy, am I glad I did.  I freakin' love this gloss.  It isn't sticky and it's gorgeous.

I will give a warning that this is a lip plumper and therefore does have that peppermint tingle, but it's pretty slight so I think unless you are super sensitive then you should be fine! Run, don't walk, to try this bad boy out and see what you've been missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment