11.29.2013

MAKEUP TWO: LORAC PRO PALETTE





Stop the world.  If all other palettes went to palette Heaven, or Hell (depending on price, packaging, and pigmentation), then I'd be fine because a little while ago I caved and bought the Lorac PRO Palette.

Sephora, and MakeupbyTiffanyD, convinced me to throw out $42 and walk away with this and you know what?  I don't regret it one bit.  Is $42 steep for some eyeshadow?  Yep.  Have I paid more?  Unfortunately, yes.  Does it live up to the hype?  Yeah.  Do I wear it every. single. day.? Uh huh.  

See?  Problem.  Even after a clean out and sale I still have at least ten palettes that I need to be using.  I mean, come on just using one palette?  But I just keep reaching for this bad boy.  So much so that if you saw my shameful YouTube mini haul I'm proud to announce that I returned the $59 Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette that was nearly $20 more expensive and twice as powdery.  

*insert my judgey face here*

No comments:

Post a Comment