11.25.2013

NAILS TWO: MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW BROCADES 760 GILDED ROSE




Are you seeing this?  I mean, are you really freakin' seeing this polish?  I got a coupon from CVS for $5 and I spent it on this and another polish that I'm hoping will debut on my blog soon.  Both are Maybelline.  

This absolute beaute is from the Maybelline Color Show Brocades collection, 760 Gilded Rose.  I adore this.  I haven't attempted to take it off so I don't know much of a pain removal is going to be, but whatever. Worth. It. I've clearly got some chips, but not bad considering I literally slapped it on without base coat or top coat three days ago.

If you're interested I'd recommend heading down to your neighborhood drug store and searching this baby out since it's limited edition.  You can thank me later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment