11.29.2013

MAKEUP THREE: PIXIGLOW STRAIGHT ON TILL MORNING LINER



This eyeliner has been in my stash for awhile and I had completely forgotten about it until what shall henceforth be referred to as "The Great Makeup Clean Out of 2013".  

I picked up "Straight on till Morning" Liner from the PixiGLOW collection at Target back when Pixi released the Tinkerbell/Peter Pan inspired collection.  This liner is a bronzey, green with sparkles that is so smooth and creamy.  It is truly beautiful.  

I'm not sure I should even be writing about it in case it, or a dupe, are impossible to find out in the real world instead of a makeup hoard like mine, but I gotta tell ya, if you can find something similar then get it.  So flattering as compared to straight black or brown.  

No comments:

Post a Comment