2.27.2014

MAKEUP SEVEN: LOREAL MAGIC NUDE LIQUID POWDER 328 SUN BEIGE




If you watched my "Top 10 Under $10" video then you've already seen this beauty.  If you haven't then you are slacking and should get over to YouTube and watch it!  Anyway, drugstore foundation is kind of my nemesis.  Well, actually foundation in general.  

Here's the thing, my skin is pretty great.  It used to be oily and has gotten dry in recent years, but I've never had particularly sensitive skin and I've never been prone to acne.  Therefore, as long as a foundation doesn't separate on me, in theory, it should work wonderfully.  Screw theory.  If my face doesn't look naturally flawless then I'm not interested.

Enter Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder in 328 Sun Beige.  I love this stuff.  It's my skin, but better.  Any small imperfections are covered, but the rest of my skin looks like I'm sans makeup.  I couldn't ask for a better result and the fact that it retails for so cheap is a wonder.  

I've heard this is a drugstore dupe for the Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation.  If so, save yourself some money and just get this bad boy.  He's flawless and you will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment