2.25.2014

MAKEUP SIX: JOSIE MARAN COCONUT WATER CHEEK GELEE POPPY PARADISE



I used to think I hated blush.  Then I loved it a little too much.  Then I discovered cream blush which looked AMAZING on everyone else and absolutely ludicrous on me.  I was beyond frustrated and then this popped up in a YouTube video one day.  Then it kept popping up.  Josie Maran Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise.

For some time I was convinced it wouldn't show up on me and if it did I would hate it the way I disliked all other cream blushes, but this isn't a cream is it?  No.  It isn't.  It's a gelee.  A CHEEK gelee if you want to get all technical.  

This is the smoothest, most wonderful and absolutely gorgeous flattering cheek product I have ever used.  Somehow color payoff is simultaneous wonderful and difficult to over do.  I run my finger in the top, smear on cheeks and #werk all day without having to worry about my blush looking clownish or disappearing on me mid-afternoon.  That, hopefully, excuses the fact that I went back and bought it in Berry Bliss.  

I'm not done yet either. Soon Coral Oasis and Getaway Red are going to be joining the other two.  I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment