2.16.2014

SKINCARE THREE: LUSH ROSE



Recently I have found myself drawn to (READ: OBSESSED) rose scented items.  Lip balms, lotions, and everything in between.  A little while back LUSH had a gift set of Rose Jam shower gel and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner.  Want. Want. Want.

Luckily, my boyfriend ordered one off the interwebs and had it sent to me as a surprise.  I couldn't believe my luck.  I got what I wanted and I didn't have to spend a dime.  Guess I should keep him, eh?

Anyway, to the products, these rose products are not your stereotypical rose scent.  They have an almost rose with a tangy kick vibe to them, one that I like very much.  It enables me to layer the products without people thinking I'm using my grandmother's bath products, if you know what I mean.

This kit is no longer available at LUSH, isn't that always the way?  However, you can always get Ro's Argan, granted in a much larger/more expensive size and they have some rose bath bombs that are very similar to Rose Jam. 

I'd definitely check them out the next time you're convenient to a LUSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment