2.28.2014

SKINCARE FIVE: NUDE PROGENIUS TREATMENT OIL


If you know me then you know I love my oil.  Cuticle oil, hair oil, but my heart really belongs to skin oil.  All brands, all kinds.  I love it.  I love what a change it has made in my ridiculously dry skin.

This particular one is the Nude ProGenius.  You pretty much can't go wrong with this oil.  It has, as you can read, Omega 3, 6, 7, and 9 in the oil and this is a bit thicker than other face oils such as the tsubaki oil from Boscia or the argan oil from Josie Maran.  

If you have dryness, sallowness, or you just think your skin could benefit from a major nutrition pick up then I would say try this out!  If you don't want to spend the $39 for a small bottle then the next time you're near Sephora ask for a sample.  Be warned, I think you'll be back to buy it pretty soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment