2.12.2014

MAKEUP FIVE: URBAN DECAY CHILL MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY



Urban Decay setting sprays have almost been reviewed (read: raved about) until there isn't anything to say.  Well, that was until I tried the chill spray.  

I previously an "all nighter" girl but then my skin dried out.  You know, nothing major, just like the Sahara in the middle of July.  Chill saved my face.  

Once I'm done with the nine million layers I pile on for the day then my face just feels, and looks, a bit done. If you know what I'm on about.  Enter chill.

What chill does is not only refresh the makeup, in a MAC Fix+ sort of way, but set the makeup in a Urban Decay All-Nighter fashion.  I've always found that Fix+ refreshes my makeup but also moves anything that isn't waterproof no matter how careful I am.  

So for all my DRY girls out there I recommend chill wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment