2.13.2014

SKINCARE TWO: MEDERMA FOR STRETCH MARKS



I hate to keep referencing the same thing, but the great makeup clean out has been crucial to my finding and using up items that I didn't even know were in my position.  Case in point, this Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy.  

I'm going to be honest here.  I've got stretch marks.  Most women do.  Around sixteen or seventeen years old my hips acquired some them.  None of my friends had anything like it and being a Floridian, born and raised, it's hard to hide something like that. 

I've kind of always thought that they were a big deal and even though my boyfriend has told me, repeatedly, that he doesn't even notice them and couldn't possibly care less if I have them I always think of them.  

A little while back I was in Walgreens and dropped the UNGODLY sum of $40.99 on 5.29 FL OZ of product.  Then I brought it home and put it in a drawer in my tower of beauty and forgot about it.  Just forgot about over $50 worth of product. 

Recently, I dug it out and started using it.  Is it working?  I don't know.  I mean, I think it is, but I'm not entirely sure if it would even work on something that's as old as my stretch marks are, but I will use it up since it cost so much. 

 It may also be that I'm 28 years old now with a very loving boyfriend and I couldn't care less if I have some stretch marks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment